Why Ductless? Well, ask yourself this?
- When you come home, do you turn on EVERY light in the house or just the lights in the rooms you’re using?
- When you want to cook something, do you turn on EVERY burner or just the one you want to use?
- Using the same logic, why use a heating and air conditioning system that is conditioning EVERY part of your home when you can condition just the rooms you’re using?
- Ductless heat pumps just make sense!
Frequently Asked Questions
- While they seem new to America, ductless heating & cooling systems are nothing new! In fact, they’ve been around for more than 30 years!
- More than 50% of residential air conditioners sold worldwide are ductless heat pumps!
- Ductless heat pumps save MONEY! Ductless heat pumps often use 25% to 50% less energy than electric resistance heating and forced air systems.
- ZONING: Independently control the temperature in different rooms throughout your home.
- LOWERS YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT: These energy efficient ductless heat pumps save you money on your energy bills and help reduce your carbon output.
- Flexible installations and applications – Often a ductless system can operate in applications a traditional ducted system simply can’t.
- It’s a HEAT PUMP! This one system provides both HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING.
- Studies have shown ducted systems can lose 20% or more of your energy to ductwork. A ductless system is just that “Ductless”.